March: Loops and Stars
April: Tulle Netting Design Transfer
May: Railroad Tracks
June: Filler Play
August: Jester Hats
September: Feather Motif
October: Thread and Design Free Form
December: Kaleidoscope Kreator Feathers
What have I learned?
1) That I really love the potential for gorgeous design with free-motion quilting.
2) I’ve got a lot further to go.
3) But my stitches are getting more even. Not there yet but I see improvement.
4) I prefer really free design to tracing a drawn design.
5) I think I’m on my way with spirals! As with everything else, I’ve got a ways to go before I’ve got control, but they are looking a lot better.
6) Ditto for feathers! I’m not there yet – not by a long shot – but I can see definite improvement.
7) I’ve learned that I can do this. I can focus and practice and get better!
I’ve learned so much. I’ve signed up for several Craftsy classes and I’m ready to keep going. Thanks, SewCalGal – as always, you are an inspiration!