Sunday, October 18, 2015

GO! Fleur de Lis

I'm still  on my little zipper pouches kick and added a couple more to the collection this last week. I had picked up the GO! Fleur de Lis die on sale over the summer and made up a little pouch back then. Because, hey, how could I not use some French General with this die? The brown is a lovely soft brown linen.



And this last week, still working on all those little seasonal gifts, I made up a couple more.



Pretty in purple and dramatic in black . . .

All together --


Simple, but I like them.

I've also been cutting up more little equilateral triangles.


I'm doing a mini quilt swap and the theme for this exchange is Monochromatic. My partner listed orange as one of her colors, so here it is . . . a start. I won't be able to show the finished quilt for a few weeks yet, not till after it arrives on my partner's doorstep. As of now, it's still in progress.

I need to decide what this coming week's GO! challenge for myself will be.  Too many choices, too little time . . . .

2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your Fleur de Lis. You're always so inventive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are so simple! Sometimes I just want to play with a die shape because it's pretty!

      Delete