Still working on catching up on my swaps and the web project for November! I’ve got bits and pieces in process all over my sewing room (which right now pretty much looks like I’d qualify for federal aid if I took pictures of it and send them on to FEMA).
I can’t show the whole thing yet since it has yet to arrive at it’s new home, but here’s a teaser photo of the placemat quilt I made for Julie. I’ll have the full photo to show once Julie gets it.
NaNo word count as of this morning: 5, 583 (I wanted to get ahead to counter those days where output would be miserable. Feeling pretty good about this start, have to say).