Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Take One

I’ve been meaning to do this for a while – try using some of the foundations from Miniatures in Minutes as borders.

The checker squares border uses the 13-Square foundation.  The outer border uses the Square-in-a-Square foundation.  Once I got past the miscalculations that are inevitable when it is my math impaired self at the helm, it all went together very quickly and smoothly.  It finishes at 10 1/2". 

This one may be saying, “I’d like to be a pillow, please.” 

4 comments:

  1. That would be one jazzy cushion! It looks like you has a lot of fun with this small project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is fabulous. Love the colours you chose.

    Have fun in the Summer swap.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great--just so pretty! I love the little ones! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a nice post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete