Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Take One

I’ve been meaning to do this for a while – try using some of the foundations from Miniatures in Minutes as borders.

The checker squares border uses the 13-Square foundation.  The outer border uses the Square-in-a-Square foundation.  Once I got past the miscalculations that are inevitable when it is my math impaired self at the helm, it all went together very quickly and smoothly.  It finishes at 10 1/2". 

This one may be saying, “I’d like to be a pillow, please.” 


  1. That would be one jazzy cushion! It looks like you has a lot of fun with this small project.

  2. Wow, that is fabulous. Love the colours you chose.

    Have fun in the Summer swap.


  3. This is so great--just so pretty! I love the little ones! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a nice post on my blog.