Sunday, November 18, 2012

Drunkard’s Path and More GO!

I love the look of the Drunkard’s Path, such a simple block but it has such great movement.  This is another one of those blocks that the GO! makes so easy to cut.  I run some charms through and bam! I’m ready to start sewing.

I needed my quilt width to be a hair smaller to fit my wall table, so I trimmed these blocks after making them.

Here’s another close-up:

And the whole thing:

I had insomnia last night which meant I slept late today and that means everything is running behind.  I won’t be starting the quilting today.  I still have high hopes for tomorrow though!

Meanwhile, last night I finished up another few snippet ornaments – these got listed in my Etsy shop as well.

There are many reasons I love my GO! but I have to say, little projects like these are pretty high on my list of why.  Still, I may be done with snippets for a little bit.  After all, I still have more mug rugs to make up!

3 comments:

  1. Your drunkards path runner is wonderful. I love the variety of fabrics and the fact you have it pieced so quickly. You're our "Go Girl".

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the snippets and I have the large DP go! die, don't "love" it, I think I just didn't starch my fabrics enough, maybe the smaller one is easier. getting the tumbler dies this week hopefully :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty projects.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete