Friday, November 16, 2012

More Snippet Fun

I’m at the point of the semester where mindless sewing has enormous appeal.  Well, I had a bunch of cut up snippets left from earlier projects, so I thought I’d make up more ornaments.  Using the GO! to cut them, of course.  A star and a bird.

And a tree and a dog.

I love making these up.  They are just so darn cute!

And I still have more snippets left!  I see another batch coming.  These, too, got listed on my Etsy shop

Meanwhile, I do have another project to finish over the next few days since I want it out for Thanksgiving.  Another drunkard’s path table runner.  I’m hoping have it quilted by the end of Monday, so I should (fingers crossed) have pictures early next week. 

How about you?  Do you have holiday sewing projects stacking up?

3 comments:

  1. how cool! how do you make them? I get the Go part and I see stitching all over the shapes, do you back it with something and how do you glue them down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool use for the die cuts from AccuQuilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These snippet ornaments are adorable.

    ReplyDelete